Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

I love it

The artwork is beautiful and this is a wonderfully done take on the old story.

Clock Wrogn Clock Wrogn

eh... it's getting overdone...

nothing against the clocks in particular, but Phoenix Wrong "tributes" are becoming overdone. "Blamming" just because it's a clock movie, though... that's just stupid. It's become a fad for the newer NG members to hate clocks just because a few older members joked about it. I don't get it. I've been around for a hell of a long time and some of the clock crew are actually some decent animators, so why don't you newer members just wise up a bit and shut the fuck up?

Good attempt on the movie, but the MS text-to-speech voices always annoyed me. Also, it lacked a bit of humor. sorry :(

KKyuubi responds:

...no comment

AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS

what the hell...

you didnt even TRY! all you did was plant 'All your base' with a goddamn line to it. no effort deserves no points. sorry, but we have to hold you back.

Lilium Lilium

9/10

Very artsy and moving. The music track in the background along with the amazing artwork just added to what i interpret as a girl's struggle with inner deamons she sees as being outside forces. That's just my interpretation, though. We'll wait to see what other's think.

Deep Creatures Deep Creatures

meh

the whole thing was a bit slow. it wasnt TOO TOO bad...but it wasnt spectacular. Work on the animation a little. Framerate, design, and overall presentation all need a little work. fairly good job, otherwise.

Half Life 2: The Nativity Half Life 2: The Nativity

heh...HL + christmas...never fails to amuse me

sucking things = headcrabs. search on google for Half-Life zombies. those are the result of headcrabs on a person. i love the cake. good job, keep it up.

Rebecca Rebecca

if there was a number option like 3.5 for "wtf?"..

wow...that was messed up. but i like messed up, therefore i liked it. i dont know i congratulations are in order so i shal just place this can of anchovies as my token of appreciation and back slowly away.

Bonus Stage #14: Car 2 Bonus Stage #14: Car 2

gj

ah, gotta love the randomness that issues from toonzone members. good job on this one, keep it up.

ok, for those of you who dont pay attention to what goes on in the series, 2 Pack ended with Joel and Phil's voices being switched...what many of you ignore is that THAT was the permanant wish. the others werent. pay attention and you may just figure something out.

2: the E3 ones were High Score, NOT Bonus Stage...

Bonus Stage - #13: Return Bonus Stage - #13: Return

woot

gotta love this series, i do! :) but i hate coldplay....and he-man.....so yeah...whatever. this series is the best. TOONZONE 4E!

No Longer Available No Longer Available

it'll be better when it's finished

hey DS, love it. but get some more FX. it'll be great when the pre-loader game's done. i'm out, later