1942Beta 1942Beta

no, you shouldnt finish it

ok, so you spiffed it up a bit with the multiple choices for planes, but it's the same basic flying/shooting spacecraft engine you get off of flashkit. if everyone finished things like these, there'd be no originality on newgrounds....not that there is now, anyway. it looks cool, but there's no originality. sorry, bud.

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

fun time-waster

this was a great wat to kill 5 minutes,kudos.

as for the tard who posted before me, this person DID make it, note all his OTHER submissions....this is the person who OWNS miniclip.com...tard.

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

ha.....i think i'm safe, tho

half those chicks are older than me, so i think i'm safe either way.

personally, i think it's society. the young chicks (in my opinion) are bangin'. so, it's a social issue, rather than personal.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

great game

i'm a fan of dating sim and their varying levels of difficulty, as well as a fan of this particular anime. though it only had a few episodes, and is only available in english as subtitled, i love the series.

and shibbyteddy......go fuck yourself. that's an outwar url, dont go there. i hate when people do this shit.

Techno Pong Techno Pong

holy....

i heard the music, and all of a sudde, this horrible image came to my mind.....MAKE IT DIE! MAKE TRICKY CLOWN DIEE!!!

change the music and fix anything i cant think of. only complaint is the music.

Mutli-part fader tutorial Mutli-part fader tutorial

well...hmmm

ok, very helpful for frame-by-frame animating...but if you're using motion tweens, it doesnt work the same way...so, there are some flaws. i give this a 7 for some usefulness and noticable effort.

spy 03 beta spy 03 beta

BLAAAM!

fucking hell, another one! fix the graphics and check your grammar for christ sake! congratulations EXCEED!? you mean PROCEED!? you EXCEED expectations. you PROCEED to another place. jesus fucking christ, when will newbs learn?!

clocks gone mad- 50% clocks gone mad- 50%

blam!

holy shit. make something NEW! that was just your Madness 'tribute' with different heads. holy FUCK that was gay. and could you have found a WORSE sound loop!? it doesnt even loop! it stops for 2 seconds and starts again! and that motion tween where the screen spins around and u can see the 4 guys standing on either side of the actual animation! that was it for me, i stopped watching.

i felt myself getting dumber the longer i sat there watching it. get some new ideas.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

woo

great time killer, one gripe, you need a crosshair in there so you know where to aim, i know no crosshait makes it challenging, but the character borders not being exact makes it a little worse. overall, great game

Clock Legends Clock Legends

hell yes...

havent done platformers in a while, that just reminded me why they're so damn fun. good job