Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

I love it

The artwork is beautiful and this is a wonderfully done take on the old story.

Clock Wrogn Clock Wrogn

eh... it's getting overdone...

nothing against the clocks in particular, but Phoenix Wrong "tributes" are becoming overdone. "Blamming" just because it's a clock movie, though... that's just stupid. It's become a fad for the newer NG members to hate clocks just because a few older members joked about it. I don't get it. I've been around for a hell of a long time and some of the clock crew are actually some decent animators, so why don't you newer members just wise up a bit and shut the fuck up?

Good attempt on the movie, but the MS text-to-speech voices always annoyed me. Also, it lacked a bit of humor. sorry :(

KKyuubi responds:

...no comment

AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS

what the hell...

you didnt even TRY! all you did was plant 'All your base' with a goddamn line to it. no effort deserves no points. sorry, but we have to hold you back.

1942Beta 1942Beta

no, you shouldnt finish it

ok, so you spiffed it up a bit with the multiple choices for planes, but it's the same basic flying/shooting spacecraft engine you get off of flashkit. if everyone finished things like these, there'd be no originality on newgrounds....not that there is now, anyway. it looks cool, but there's no originality. sorry, bud.

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

fun time-waster

this was a great wat to kill 5 minutes,kudos.

as for the tard who posted before me, this person DID make it, note all his OTHER submissions....this is the person who OWNS miniclip.com...tard.

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

ha.....i think i'm safe, tho

half those chicks are older than me, so i think i'm safe either way.

personally, i think it's society. the young chicks (in my opinion) are bangin'. so, it's a social issue, rather than personal.